Pola Schneemelcher is a Policy Fellow at the Jacques Delors Institute Berlin, covering the European Monetary Union, the Single Market, social Europe and digitalisation. Her research focuses on the future of the EU budget and EU tax policy. Previously, she worked as policy advisor to the financial policy spokesman of the Green Party in the German Bundestag, Gerhard Schick, and for the German Corporation for International Cooperation (GIZ) Vietnam. Pola holds a Master’s degree in Public Policy from the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin, a BSc in European Studies from Twente University in the Netherlands and a BA in Public Administration from Münster University. She received a scholarship of the German National Academic Foundation.
- Wage-Productivity Gap – Four Tales from the Eurozone (02.07.2018)
- Multiannual Financial Framework – an assessment (22.05.2018)
- Takes Two to Tax – on fair taxation of the digital economy (11.05.2018)
- Why innovation could struggle to be a priority in the next MFF (16.04.2018)
- Tax me if you can – The taxation of digital businesses in the EU (16.01.2018)